Mahjong Multiplayer Mahjong Multiplayer

Really liked it but...

It has some minor bugs: sometimes the blocks won't disappear for some reason :S

zproxy responds:

I noticed it and i hope i patched that bug - it got into a deadlock while syncing.

Mahjong from doof.com Mahjong from doof.com

It was good

Good, but the buzzer sound was a bit annoying, I'd change that IMO.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Can't tell you how awesome this looks!

I havn't figured out all the controls yet, but I am having fun already. Looks great 2!!!

Jigsaw: Redpanda Jigsaw: Redpanda

Well done

I really liked how you made the pieces link together like magnets, cuz in most other puzzle games I've seen, you had to carefully place the in position and that makes you lose intrest really quick, actually this is the first flash-puzzle I've actually finished.

So good job ;)

JanArve responds:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it :)

The Worst Flash Game Ever The Worst Flash Game Ever

Lives up to it's name

But it Cracks me up XD, great!!!!!

Bounce Olympics Bounce Olympics

Actually...

It was pretty good, for something that looks so simple, if you had put in some more time, I bet this could have been a pretty addicting game.

Magic Pink Bucket Magic Pink Bucket

HMMM...

I liked the other 1 better, but it was ok I guess. If you need help with some nice art maybe I can help, if so, send a messege ^^. maybe I can learn a thing or 2 about adding buttons and stuff in my flash movies and I can help you with some nice art.
(BTW, I am serious) ;)

Corn In The Poop Corn In The Poop

Pretty good

The idea was funny, but you should work on the art and some checkpoints would be usefull, ohh and maybe some enemies or obstacles or something. ;)

factory balls factory balls

Really good!

Really made you think before you act, it was good, had the most trouble with the last 1, it was a little unclear, but I figured it out the second time :D

duck think outs the flock duck think outs the flock

Really fun!

That was great fun man, some of the little puzzles are very original and the ducks made my day ^^